Monday, November 8, 2010

oh hanging out...

it's been a while since i've just spent time with someone, trying to figure out who they were as much as looking for photos.
i could feel it in my bones rolling up to that family's house. it seems that seeing for me comes with having time to absorb, feeling thankful for being let into someone else's life for a while. three hours of having dinner and playing outside gave me a good dose of happiness. maybe a lot of the time we're looking for something extraordinary to document. but normality is so moving. we dream of heroes and award those who stand out. but people content with what they have teach me so much more. hanging out provides me that chance of seeing things for what they are, quietly, and celebrating them. it's a slideshow below

No comments: